Julio Alberto Gonzalez.
• Titled BA in Political Science and Public Administration.
Universidad Autonoma de Aguascalientes. 1997-2002. Aguascalientes, Aguascalientes.
Education currently pursuing:
Center for Advanced Studies of the State of Aguascalientes. 2011- .Aguascalientes, Aguascalientes.
• English: Writing and Comprehension, Conversation, Translation. Advanced level
• German: Basic Level..
• December 2014 - Present. Cremeria Aguascalientes S.A. de C.V. Assistant to the CEO.
- Investment Projects
- Production analysis
• May 2014-December 2014. Concordia University. TEACHING subject Regional Sustainable Development. Afternoon shift.
• January 2014-April 2014. Concordia University. Teaching subject Management and Decision Making.
• September 2013 - January 2014. Concordia University. Teaching subject Management and Decision Making.
• September 2011-October 2013 -14.
Municipal Presidency of Jesus Maria. Secretary of the Municipal Government. Municipal Coordinator delegations.
Development of databases of beneficiaries of municipal, state and federal programs. Material requisitions and control inputs. Link to social sectors within the delegations. Research and monitoring political movements. Serving the public and management of applications.
- Identification and training of political leaders.
- Analysis of problems in each community.
- Advisory committees Community and Festivities.
- Organization and Planning Day of the Dead Festival.
- Implementation of Open School in delegations.
- System registration and monitoring efforts.
Jesus Maria, Aguascalientes.
• January 2011 - September 2011.
Municipal Presidency of Jesus Maria. Technical secretary. Political Adviser.
Political, Legal and Administrative Analysis. Statistic analysis. Documentary research. Advisory lobbyists. Evaluation.
- Development of statistical research for Municipal Development Plan 2011-2013
- Community forums Organization for development of Municipal Development Plan 2011-2013.
- Research on social problems in the city.
Jesus Maria, Aguascalientes.
• May 2008 - December 2010
Aguascalientes Cremería S.A. de C.V. Purchasing Manager and Internal Auditor.
Quotation and organization of catalog suppliers. Bargain shopping and prices. Internal audits. Design and development of system supplier development. Processing and validation procedures manuals. Control and storage costs and production supplies. Purchase orders and requisitions. Annual procurement budget. Research and development for new product proposals.
- Creating shopping area.
- Project Budgeting, warehouse costs and rotation
- Implementation and control system GPS fleet of heavy transport.
- Implementation of HACCP.
Jesus Maria, Aguascalientes.
• June 2006 - April 2008 Capici Pizza Restaurant. Owner, Administrator.
• April 2006 Rock & Drinks Bar Development of Investment Project.
• February 2005 - November 2005 Ownership deposit beer.
• August 2004 - January 2005 CONACULTA Public Library Gen. Dir.. Technical advisor.
• January 2004 -August 2004 Teletech bilingual agent support. Mexico DF.
• February to July 2003. Personal assistant. Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada.
• December 2002: February 2003. Connection Services. Asst Dir. Of Sales. Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
• December 1999 - July 2002: Ministry of Social Development Aguascalientes.Técnico state government of the Social Communication SEDESO. Aguascalientes, Ags. Mexico.
• October 1998 - Octubre1999. Prospective marketing. Interviewer and Capturista.
• May 1997 - September 1998 COPLADEA Aguascalientes State Government. Pollster.
• Founder of the Movement Red Blood Donor Aguascalientes. 2009
• Institutional Revolutionary Party.
• Latin American Center for Administration and Development.
• Aguascalientes Institute. Level: Bachelor. January 2005-December 2005
• Concordia University. Level: University January 2014 - Present
• Electoral Behavior in Jesus Maria. Institutional Revolutionary Party Municipal Committee Jesus Maria. March 22, 2013, Jesus Maria
• Metropolization Cultural Society. Institutional Revolutionary Party Municipal Committee Jesus Maria. September 8, 2012, Jesus Maria
• Development and Culture. Colosio Foundation Aguascalientes. MT Forum for the Development of a National Plan. September 10, 2011, Jesus Maria
• Internal Audit and Monitoring. MJMB Consultants. Cremería Aguascalientes. Jan 2009. 18 hours.
• Auditor Quality Management System HACCP. National Institute of Measurement and Control. Feb 2009. 18 hours.
• Implementation of ISO 22000-2005. National Institute of Measurement and Control. Mar 2009. 24 hours.
• Management and Warehouse Control and Purchasing. CANACINTRA. June 2009. 16 hours.
Graduates and Workshops Attended
• Creative Writing Workshop. Center for Research and Literary Studies of Aguascalientes. September-October 2010 Aguascalientes, Aguascalientes. 48 Hours
• Workshop for Fiction and Poetry. Center for Research and Literary Studies of Aguascalientes. February to June 2010 Aguascalientes, Aguascalientes. 48 Hours
• The Serial Murderer in literature and film. University of the Cloister of Sor Juana. July to September 2004. Mexico DF. 36 hours
• Political parties and pressure groups. Institute of Public Administration of Aguascalientes. January to March 1998. Aguascalientes, Aguascalientes. 28 Hours
• Training in Logistics, Eagle Global Logistics Inc. November 2004. Mexico DF.
• Using tools Teletech Inc. March 2004.México DF.
• Networks and Internet ACCENTURE Mexico DF & Teletech Inc. June 2004
• ACE Training. Teletech Inc. Mexico City. April 2004
• Research Methods course for Masters. University of Toronto in November 2002- May 2003 Toronto, Ontario. Canada
• English as a Second Language (ESL) University of Toronto. January 2003 Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
• English as a Second Language. YMCA Center. November 2002 Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
• Microsoft Office 2003. George Brown City College. January 2003 Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
• Reading & Writing for University Students. George Brown City College. December 2002. Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
• Final Cut Pro. Digital Video Editing. Channel 6 Broadcasting Aguascalientes. January 2001. Aguascalientes, Aguascalientes.
• Seminar International Economics. Grupo Financiero Banorte Aguascalientes, Aguascalientes. December 2000
Taught courses and workshops
• How to make a thesis. Course preparation of theses and research. Oct 2005. Teran House Cultural Center. Aguascalientes, Aguascalientes.
• Mentoring undergraduate thesis. Private tutoring. Student ITESO, Guadalajara, Jalisco. November 2005 - February 2006, Aguascalientes, Aguascalientes.
• Training in quality management systems focused on suppliers.
Providers aimed at dairy industry.
November 2008. Guadalajara, Jalisco.
• Dir: 110 Rio de Janeiro
Santa Elena Aguascalientes, Ags.
• cel Tel: 449-205-78-93.
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• DOB. 14 - March - 1979